The Tahiti – Hynix Memory Timings Patch is a software tool designed to modify the memory timings of AMD graphics cards with Hynix memory. By adjusting the timings, users can potentially improve the performance of their graphics card when mining cryptocurrency.
How to use Tahiti – Hynix Memory Timings Patch
- Download the latest version of the patch from a trusted source and extract the files to a folder on your computer.
- Make sure that your AMD graphics card with Hynix memory is properly installed and recognized by your operating system.
- Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily to prevent any interference with the patch.
- Launch the patch executable file and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate the patching process.
- The patch will automatically detect your graphics card and the Hynix memory type. Once detected, it will apply a modified set of timings to the memory.
- Wait for the patching process to complete. This may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your computer and the size of the memory on your graphics card.
- Once the patching process is complete, restart your computer to apply the changes.
- After your computer has restarted, launch your mining software and begin mining cryptocurrency. You should notice an improvement in the hashrate of your graphics card due to the optimized memory timings.
Note: The Tahiti – Hynix Memory Timings Patch is intended for advanced users who are familiar with overclocking and modifying hardware settings. It is important to exercise caution when using this software tool, as improper use can potentially damage your graphics card or void its warranty.