Monitoring mining devices tool – InnoMonitorX64
InnoMonitor is a monitoring tool designed to help users monitor their InnoSilicon mining devices. It allows users to check the status of their mining machines, monitor the temperature, fan speed, and voltage, and view the hash rate and power consumption. The tool supports a wide range of InnoSilicon ASIC miners, including A10, D9+, T2, T2T, T3+, and others.
The InnoMonitor interface is user-friendly and intuitive, allowing users to quickly and easily view the status of their miners. The main dashboard displays key information about the miner, such as the hash rate, power consumption, temperature, and fan speed. Users can also view more detailed information about the miner, such as the ASIC status, firmware version, and IP address.
InnoMonitor also provides real-time alerts to notify users of any issues with their mining machines. The tool can send email or text message alerts when a miner’s temperature exceeds a certain threshold, when the hash rate drops below a specified level, or when the machine goes offline.
To use InnoMonitor, users need to connect their InnoSilicon mining devices to the same network as their computer. They then need to download and install the InnoMonitor software on their computer, which is available for Windows and Linux operating systems. Once installed, users can connect to their mining machines using the device’s IP address and begin monitoring their mining operation.
How to use InnoMonitor
- Download and install the latest version of InnoMonitor for mining from the official website.
- Connect your mining rig to your computer.
- Open InnoMonitor for mining and click on “Add new device” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Enter the IP address of your mining rig and click “OK.”
- In the “Device Properties” section, enter a name for your mining rig and select the type of device you are using (ASIC, GPU, or CPU).
- In the “Mining Settings” section, enter the algorithm you want to mine and the pool you want to mine on.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your settings.
- You can monitor your mining rig by looking at the statistics displayed in the main window of InnoMonitor for mining. You can also view more detailed statistics by clicking on the “Charts” tab.
- If you want to make changes to your mining settings, click on the “Edit” button next to the device you want to modify, make your changes, and then click “Save.”
- If you want to remove a device from InnoMonitor for mining, click on the “Remove” button next to the device you want to remove.
- You can also create profiles to quickly switch between different mining settings. Click on “Profiles” in the top menu and then click “Add” to create a new profile.
- Enter a name for your profile and then select the devices you want to include in the profile.
- Enter the mining settings you want to use for this profile and click on “Save.”
- To switch between profiles, click on the “Profiles” drop-down menu and select the profile you want to use.
- You can also set up alerts to notify you if your mining rig goes offline or if there are any issues with your mining. Click on “Alerts” in the top menu and then click “Add” to create a new alert.
- Enter a name for your alert and select the devices you want to monitor.
- Choose the conditions that will trigger the alert, such as if a device goes offline or if the hashrate drops below a certain level.
- Enter your notification settings, such as your email address or a webhook URL.
- Click “Save” to save your alert.
- You can view your alerts by clicking on “Alerts” in the top menu.
How to change the language to English in the INNOMONITOR program
You may also find this useful