Phoenix Bios Editor – editing BIOS AMD graphics cards
Phoenix Bios Editor (PBE) is a software tool used for editing the BIOS of AMD graphics cards. It allows users to modify various parameters such as memory timings, fan settings, core and memory frequencies, and voltage settings. The software is commonly used by cryptocurrency miners and enthusiasts to optimize the performance of their graphics cards for mining and gaming purposes.
PBE has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and use. The software supports a wide range of AMD graphics cards, including the Radeon HD 7000, Radeon R7, Radeon R9, Radeon RX 400, and Radeon RX 500 series.
Some of the key features of PBE include:
- Memory Timing Editor: This feature allows users to adjust the memory timings of their graphics cards, which can improve the card’s performance in mining and gaming.
- Voltage Editor: The voltage editor allows users to adjust the voltage settings of their graphics cards, which can increase the card’s stability and performance.
- Fan Control: PBE allows users to adjust the fan speed of their graphics card, which can help to reduce the temperature of the card and increase its performance.
- Core and Memory Clock Editor: The software also allows users to adjust the core and memory clock settings of their graphics cards, which can improve the card’s overall performance.
- Power Limit Editor: This feature allows users to adjust the power limit of their graphics card, which can help to increase the card’s performance while staying within safe power consumption levels.
How to use Phoenix Bios Editor
- Download and install Phoenix Bios Editor on your computer.
- Open the software and click on the “Open BIOS” button to load the BIOS file of your graphics card.
- Once the BIOS file is loaded, you can start editing the various parameters using the options available on the left-hand side of the screen.
- To edit the memory timings, click on the “Memory Timings” tab and adjust the settings to your preferred values.
- To adjust the voltage settings, click on the “Voltage” tab and make the necessary changes.
- To adjust the fan speed, click on the “Fan” tab and adjust the fan curve to your preferred settings.
- To adjust the core and memory clock settings, click on the “Core/Memory Clock” tab and make the necessary changes.
- Once you have made all the necessary changes, click on the “Save BIOS” button to save the edited BIOS file.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes to your graphics card.
It is important to note that editing the BIOS of your graphics card can be risky and may void your warranty. It is recommended that you backup your original BIOS before making any changes and proceed with caution.