NVmax is a freeware utility designed for tweaking and optimizing NVIDIA graphics cards. It provides users with a variety of tools for fine-tuning graphics card settings, including core and memory clock speeds, fan speeds, and voltage adjustments. NVmax is compatible with a wide range of NVIDIA graphics cards, from older models to the latest releases.
Some of the features of NVmax include:
- Core and memory clock speed adjustments: NVmax allows users to adjust the core and memory clock speeds of their NVIDIA graphics cards, providing a means to increase performance.
- Fan speed adjustments: NVmax allows users to manually adjust the fan speeds of their NVIDIA graphics cards, which can help keep the temperature of the card under control.
- Voltage adjustments: NVmax allows users to adjust the voltage of their NVIDIA graphics cards, which can help to stabilize overclocked settings.
- Overclocking profiles: NVmax allows users to save and load overclocking profiles, making it easy to switch between different settings for different applications.
- Hardware monitoring: NVmax includes a hardware monitoring feature that allows users to monitor the temperature and fan speed of their NVIDIA graphics card in real-time.
How to use NVmax
- Download and install NVmax on your computer.
- Launch NVmax and select your NVIDIA graphics card from the drop-down menu at the top of the window.
- Use the sliders to adjust the core and memory clock speeds, fan speeds, and voltage settings as desired.
- Click the “Apply” button to apply your changes.
- Test your settings in your preferred application or benchmark tool to ensure stability.
- Save your settings as a profile for future use, if desired.
It is important to note that overclocking and adjusting voltage settings can potentially damage your graphics card if not done correctly, so be sure to do your research and proceed with caution.