AS SSD Benchmark is a free software program designed to test and benchmark solid-state drives (SSDs) and other storage devices on Windows operating systems. The program provides comprehensive performance testing and measurement of various factors such as sequential read and write speeds, random access times, and input/output operations per second (IOPS).
AS SSD Benchmark is a lightweight and easy-to-use program with a simple graphical user interface. It supports multiple test modes, including sequential and random tests, and offers a range of customization options to optimize testing according to your needs.
The program displays detailed information on the performance of your storage device, including read and write speeds, access times, and IOPS. Additionally, it provides a comparison chart to compare your device’s performance to other devices of the same type.
AS SSD Benchmark is useful for system builders, hardware enthusiasts, and anyone interested in benchmarking their storage devices for performance testing and optimization purposes. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems and supports a variety of storage devices, including SATA, PCIe, NVMe, and USB.
How to use AS SSD Benchmark
- Download and install AS SSD Benchmark from a reputable website.
- Open the application.
- In the main window, you’ll see several options: Start, Copy Benchmark, and Compression Benchmark. Select “Start” to begin the test.
- The benchmark will perform four different types of tests: sequential read/write, 4K random read/write, and access time. You’ll be able to see the results for each test.
- Once the test is complete, you can save the results to a file or take a screenshot.
- If you want to copy or compress a file, you can select the “Copy Benchmark” or “Compression Benchmark” options respectively. These tests will give you an idea of how quickly your SSD can perform these tasks.
- It’s important to note that you should close any other applications that are running during the benchmark to ensure that you get accurate results. Additionally, make sure that you have enough free space on your SSD to perform the benchmark.