Among many cryptocurrency enthusiasts who produce cryptocurrencies on AMD graphics cards, TeamRedMiner supports an extensive list of optimized algorithms for AMD video cards, TRM has established itself as one of the best miners.
TeamRedMiner only works when starting from the command line (.bat) of the Windows file.
TeamRedMiner miner allows you to mines such cryptocurrencies as:
- EthereumPOW (ETHW)
- EthereumFair (ETHF)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Ravencoin (RVN)
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC)
- Ergo (ERG)
- Vertcoin (VTC)
List of compatible video cards for mining with TRM:
- RX 580/570/480/470 on Windows and Linux with ROCM or AMDGPU-PRO drivers
- RX VEGA 64/56, Vega Fe on Windows and Linux with ROCM or AMDGPU-PRO/PAL drivers
- RX 560/550 on Windows and Linux with ROCM or AMDGPU-PRO drivers
- Radeon VII in Windows and Linux with ROCM or AMDGPU-PRO/PAL drivers
Instructions for the correct configuration of the TeamRedMiner program
- Download the latest version of Teamredminer miner.
- After downloading, extract the archive and go to the folder with the miner.
- Select the coin you are interested in for mining and edit the .bat file.
- If you have not yet chosen what you want to mine, then we recommend that you first go to the mining calculator, where you can find out which coins are most profitable to mine on your video card.
- Below you will find ready-made examples of bat files for each coin..
- You will only have to specify your wallet address and, if desired, the name of the worker (rig).
teamredminer.exe -a ethash -o stratum+tcp://ethash.poolbinance.com:8888 -u username1.worker_name -p x
The main commands of the TeamRedMiner
- a, algo algorithm selection;
- log_file(=FILENAME) enable miner logging to a separate file in a folder;
- d, devices selection of video cards that will mine (the id of video cards that you did not specify will not be mined). The count starts from 0. A comma without a space is used as a separator. For example, -d 0,1,2,3. In HiveOS, this parameter is set in the add. configuration;
- u, user this field specifies your wallet address or pool account address;
- p, pass password, use x by default;
- pool_max_rejects=N reconnect the miner to the pool in case of receiving rejected shares from the pool after N rejected shares
- h, help print all available commands.