Polaris BIOS Editor Basic Features
Configure and modify bios in one click for Polaris graphics cards. Customized version of Polaris Biod Editor 1.7 with improved Pro performance time frames, automatic overclocking and undervoltage (power saving), ETH, XMR (CN) algorithms specific to the algorithms to increase mining hashrate for all miners.
Video tutorial, we understand how Polaris Bios Editor works
The program Polaris BIOS Editor is designed for timings changes in flashing the BIOS. It is used for all types of video cards: Elpida, Micron, Hynix, and Samsung. Miners change timings in order to increase mining performance and the Polaris BIOS Editor is highly recommended.
Free and open source bios editor for Polaris GPU cards. Built-in with performance timing straps to improve your mining hashrate.
Windows 10, Windows 7 and 8, activation might not work on other OS
Features of Polaris BIOS Editor v126.96.36.199
The next step
After flashing video cards, it might be necessary to patch the drivers of the operating system in which the BIOS is checked for correctness. It is possible to do it using the Atikmdag patcher program.
The program is usually required for RX400 series video cards, which are detected after BIOS modification by the system with error 43.
In addition, the GPU-Z and HWinfo programs are convenient to use for the control of the parameters of the video card. They show voltages, frequencies, loading the video card, and much more useful information.
Mining bios developer site with performance timings! https://mining-bios.eu/
- Added UberMix 3.3
- Several small changes to the code
- Bug fix: No supported memory found (K4G80325FC)
- Climbing in the properties of the old version
- Added support for Samsung K4G80325FC memory.
- Added new device AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP – 6FDF
- Fixed application of timings for Hynix memory.
- Added support for RX590.
- Added support for new Hynix H5GC8H24AJ memory.
- Added timing for New Hynix H5GC8H24AJ.
- Updated time Elpida
- Added new time for Hynix.
- Added watch stretch value.
- Added the ability to select timings in Hynix between Universal Hynix timing and Good hynix timing.
- Hynix universal sync works on: H5GC8H24MJ, H5GQ8H24MJ, H5GQ4H24AJ.
- Fixed UI (updated design)
- Fixed and updated all timings
- Added new strap for Micron and Hynix.
- Added the ability to select timings on Samsung between uber-mix 3.1 and 3.2, and on Micron between Good Micron and S Micron.
- Added icon
- Added option for max. Mem. frequency (after one click on the timing button, the maximum memory is automatically changed to 2300 MHz)
- Samsung Uber-Mix Fixed Strap
- Added support for Hynix H5GQ4H24AJ.
- Fixed fan mod option
- created solution and project files for ide
- support for device id 0x67ef
- best timings for micron memory
- Firmware signature test / Firmware signature in ascii
- editing BIOS message (experimental)
- online check for new versions
- online display of developer notification
- rx550 device id support 0x699F
- support for up to 48 entries in the timing table (more than 2 memory manufacturers)
- fixed elpida timings
- K4G41325FS memory support
- timing modification now starts at 1500 instead of 1750
- device id 67FF is now also supported
- experimental: ubermix timings now also apply to 4g SAMSUNG vram (K4G41325FC, K4G41325FE)
- timing modification now starts at 1750 instead of 2000
- hynix H5GC8H24MJ memory is now recognized (same timings as H5GQ8H24MJ)
- the window now resizes correctly
- defining a memory provider
- one-click sync patch (samsung, hynix, elpida, micron)
- added FanControlMode setting
- implemented some code related to the time editor (not used yet)
- replaced WPF components with Windows Forms for archiving mono compatibility