MiniZ is a closed-source miner for cryptocurrencies that uses the Equihash algorithm, including variants such as Equihash 144/5, Equihash 96/5, and Equihash 192/7. It is compatible with both Nvidia and AMD GPUs and provides a low memory usage option for lower-end systems.
MiniZ aims to be a fast and efficient miner, with low dev fees and a simple setup process. It supports a wide range of mining pools and features automatic tuning for the best performance on each GPU.
Some additional features of MiniZ include:
- Support for TLS encrypted mining connections
- Customizable power limit and clock speeds for Nvidia GPUs
- Smart GPU detection and selection
- Real-time statistics monitoring through the MiniZ dashboard
- Support for multi-GPU setups
- MiniZ is available for Windows and Linux operating systems.
Note that while MiniZ is a popular and reputable miner, it is important to always exercise caution when downloading and using any mining software. Make sure to only download from official sources, and keep your antivirus software up to date.
How to use MiniZ
- Download the latest version of MiniZ miner from the official website and extract the files to a folder on your computer.
- Open a command prompt or terminal window in the folder where you extracted the files.
- Run the following command to start mining: ./miniZ –url=pool_address –user=wallet_address.worker_name –pass=x –par=144,5. Replace pool_address with the address of the mining pool you want to connect to, wallet_address.worker_name with your wallet address and worker name, and –par=144,5 with the desired parameters for the mining algorithm.
- Wait for the miner to connect to the mining pool and start mining.
- Monitor the miner’s output in the command prompt or terminal window to ensure everything is running smoothly.
That’s it! You are now successfully mining cryptocurrency using MiniZ miner. Note that you can also adjust various settings in the command line, such as setting a custom intensity or fan speed, to optimize your mining performance. Check the MiniZ miner documentation for more information on available options.